The First Age Private School Blog
Keys to Connecting
- Review your child’s Homework daily.
- Check and brush up at least two subjects every day with your child.
- Ask the teacher what more can be done at home to increase attention to studies.
- Ask your child on daily basis, what the best moments and least moments of their day was in class, with this you can identify their strengths and the weaknesses.
- Calmness is key to connection, When your child is calm, its time to connect with them on a personal level
- Happy times are great times to connect. Make them happy everytime and they will connect everytime
- The Most challenging subject / topic to a child is the most in-need of attention. Always ask which topic is the most challenging for the day, Review and Revise daily
“At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents” – Jane D. Hull
We want to be closer to you, just as we are to your children
Copyright © 2017 First Age Private Schools.All rights reserved.